Adobe Illustrator Course
Duration: 01 Month
At Inteligenes, we have highly experienced and professional team of experts who has more than 7 years experience in graphic designing, they will make you familiar with latest tools and features used in Adobe Illustrator including how to create logos, professional type effects, layouts etc. If you are looking for highly advanced training and professional type of work like Designing of Visiting Cards, Letter Head, Envelopes, Brochures etc. for companies, schools, or institutions then surely our professional training in Adobe Illustrator will help you out in this.
Who can Join this Course?
Person having creative skills, good designing sense, a graphic designer or a person who wants to hone their software knowledge with professional approach can join this advanced Adobe Illustrator Course in our institute.
Learning Outcomes of Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator is an industry standard used by professional designers from all over the world to create and edit graphics. It is the most popular and user friendly software. Illustrator can be used for just about anything outside of photographic images. Illustration plays a great role in advertising or promoting products for a company. The features of Adobe Illustrator are tools that are specifically designed for the creation of vector-based graphics.
Learning Outcomes of Adobe Illustrator Course
- Working with Illustrator’s Interface
- Working with Illustrator Documents
- Understanding Drawing and Painting Techniques
- Creating Objects, Graphs, and Symbols
- Learning How to Select and Edit
- Understanding Color, Gradients, and Mesh
- Using Illustrator to Organize Objects
- Working with Type
- Using Creative Strokes and Fills with Patterns
- Applying Transformations and Distortions
- Using Path Blends, Compound Paths, and Masks
- Using Live Trace
- Working with Graphic Styles and Effects
- Creating 3-D in Illustrator
- Customizing and Automating Illustrator
- Understanding PostScript and Printing
- Creating Web Graphics
- Illustrator Workflow