LoadRunner Testing Training
LoadRunner Testing Training
|Duration: 2 months|
Here is all new and improved Performance testing with LoadRunner online/offline training course conducted by the LoadRunner expert having 5+ years of practical industry experience!
Learn all the basic and advanced performance testing concepts with hands-on practical examples. The course syllabus is designed by considering the current job market trends and industry requirements.
At the end of the course be ready to handle any performance testing project using LoadRunner tool. Even if you are using any other performance testing tool, this course will provide you core guidelines for utilizing it for maximum benefits in less time.
Who is this Course for?
- Perfect for beginners to experienced level professionals who want to make career in performance testing
- Best for Software Testers, QAs, Developers, BAs, Leads, and Managers
- Best for entry level candidates who wants to learn Performance testing using LoadRunner
- You can start this course with basic manual testing skills
- The best QA testing career option for those who want to be in automation testing with basic programming skills
Why Enroll with SoftwareTestingHelp?
- Practical Performance Testing with HP LoadRunner training on latest version with hands-on examples
- LoadRunner training by experienced working professional who is passionate about performance testing
- Instructor-led LIVE training sessions
- Course content designed by considering current LoadRunner requirements and the job market
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Live project work and examples
- All-time support for your questions
- What is Architecture
- The importance of Architecture for performance testing.
- Understanding servers
- Web/ APP/ DB Servers and their purpose
- What is Protocol
- Different types of protocols and understanding HTTP protocol.
- Different types of Architectures
- 2- Tier, 3- tier, n- tier architecture.
- Static Content, Dynamic Content
Introduction to Performance Testing:
- What is Testing – Functional Testing and non-Functional Testing?
- What is Performance Testing?
- Why Performance Testing?
- Common Performance problems
- Performance Testing process.
- Performance Testing phases / Life Cycle
- Performance testing tools
- Benefits of Performance Testing
- Types of Performance Testing (Load, Stress, Volume, Endurance & Scalability)
- Identifying the business scenarios for Performance Testing
- Think time, rendezvous point, IP Spoofing
- Workload Modeling
- What are Non- Functional requirements
- Different types of Requirements – Product requirements & Process requirements.
- Deriving NFRs
- NFRs Verifiability.
- Performance testing requirements analysis.
- Collect performance requirements data
- Infrastructure Data
- Growth Data
- Transaction Data
- Workload pattern Data
- Quality of Service (QoS) Data
- Data retention Information.
Introduction to LoadRunner:
- What is LoadRunner?
- Why LoadRunner?
- LoadRunner Components
- LoadRunner Protocols
- Protocol Advisor
- LoadRunner Architecture
- How LoadRunner works?
- Load Test Process
- What is Vugen?
- Why Vugen?
- Vugen Workflow
- Vugen Recording options
- What is Correlation?
- Why Correlation?
- Web_reg_save_param() function
- Web_reg_save_param() function with regular expression
- How to identify which values to correlate
- Correlation Rules
- What are checkpoints?
- Types of checkpoints?
- What are Transactions?
- Why Transactions?
- Syntax with example
- Nested Transactions with syntax and example
- Transaction naming standards
- Comments in the script:
- Why use comments in the scripts?
- How to insert comments in the scripts?
- Vugen Logs:
- Vugen logs
- Recorded log
- Replay log
- Compilation errors
- Runtime Data
- Script Structure:
- Script Structure
- Multiple action files
- Script Rules
- What is Parameterization?
- Why Parameterization?
- Objectives of Parameterization
- Parameter types
- Simulate Parameters
- Parameter Properties
- Parameter combinations
- Basic C functions and LR functions
- RunTime Settings
- Run Logic
- Think Time
- Speed Simulation
- Browser Emulation
- Blocks – Multiple Actions
- Think time vs Pacing
- Script covering all topics
- Web Tours application script which covers all the above topics.
- Advanced scripts covering following topics
- Using correlated parameters as an array.
- Randomly picking values from drop-down list
- How to create a File to store data?
- What is Controller?
- Different kind of Scenario’s (Basic Schedule, Real World Schedule, by group, by scenario)
- Scenarios Creation.
- Adding Load Generators and verifying the connectivity
- Load Generators, Calculating the # of LGs for a load test.
- Run Time settings
- Executing the tests
- Post-execution activity
- Monitoring servers through controller
- Windows resources.
- What is Analyzer?
- Auto Load Analysis
- Session Explorer
- Analyzer Graphs
- Analyzer Reports
- Auto Correlate
- Cross Results
- Merge Graphs
- Web Page Diagnostics
Performance Bottleneck Analysis:
- What are Bottlenecks?
- Sources of data
- Load Testing tool data
- Typical Parameters monitored for Bottleneck analysis
- Bottleneck Analysis – Some Heuristics
- Performance Tuning – A Sample Case Study
|Duration: 2 months|