Selenium Testing Training Course
Introduction to Selenium Testing Training Course
This dedicated Selenium training program is designed to introduce Selenium testing aspirants with Selenium Testing Tool for test automation. Selenium is an open source software testing tool used to test web based application by automating browser test.
In actual, the selenium testing is not just a single testing tool but it is a suite of different tools which are Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid. Selenium (IDE – a plug-in for firefox browser) just like QTP, WinRunner, facilitates a software tester to record and play the prepared test. It supports different languages such as Perl, C#, Ruby, Java, Python to create tests.
Our software testing training institute have an expertise in delivering a selenium training course that help candidates to learn effective web automation testing using the selenium test suit and automated scripts.InteliGenes Selenium Training program is one of the preferred InteliGenes training program among Selenium Training aspirants.
Course Content for Selenium Testing Training
During this dedicated selenium training course students will learn about automation testing techniques and strategies, creating automated scripts, how test automation can be performed, introduction to selenium testing suit including selenium IDE, RC, Web Driver and Grid. Selenium testing course facilitate students to come through practical scenarios of selenium testing with live examples.
Selenium Testing Training will help a tester to :
- Create automated scripts for bug reproduction
- Create scripts to co-operate in automation aided testing.
- Create regression tests
- Scale and administer scripts across different environments.
Selenium Course Content
- What is automation testing?
- What is the use of automation testing?
- What we need to Automate?
- What is Selenium?
- Advantages of Selenium
- What is the difference between Selenium and QTP?
Different flavors in Selenium
- Selenium Web Driver/Selenium 2.0
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE icons
- Recording your first test with Selenium IDE
- IDE Context Menu
- Adding Selenium IDE comments
- Synchronization commands
- Working on pages with AJAX
- Storing elements
- Creating test suites
- What you cannot record
Locators & Object Identification
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- IE Developer tools
- Google Chrome Developer tools
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by link text
- Finding elements by XPath
- Finding Elements by using CSS
- Some Special IDE commands
- Write your own Selenium IDE script without record and playback
Java For WebDriver
- Introducing the JAVA technology:
- Relating Java with other languages
- Showing how to download, install, and configure the Java environment on a Windows system
- Key features of the technology and advantages of using Java
- Java Features
- Write Simple Java Program
- Compile and Run the class files
- Java Programming format
- Java Keywords
- Java Data Types
- Declarations and Access Control
- Operators and Assignments
- Flow Control
- Introduction to all predefined packages
- User Defined Packages
- Access Specifiers
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts:
- Local, Instance and static variables
- This keyword
- Inheritance and Types
- Working with super classes and subclasses
- Using types of polymorphism such as overloading, overriding, and dynamic binding
- Abstract classes
- String Processing:
- String manipulation with String Builder and String Buffer
- Essential String Methods
- Exceptions and Assertions:
- Exceptions categories
- Standard Java Exception classes
- Using Try-catch and finally clause
- I/O Streams:
- I/O using Java
- Files (Create/Read/Write operations on files)
- Overview of TestNG
- Environment of TestNG
- Writing WebDriver Test Cases using TestNG
- Basic Annotations of TestNG
- Executing Tests
- Executing Test Suites
- Ignore Test
- Dependency Test
- Parameterized Tests
- TestNG XML
- Report Generation
- Why WebDriver?
- Downloading web driver Jars configuring in eclipse
- Architecture of selenium webdriver
- Drivers for Firefox, IE, Chrome, Iphone, Android etc
- What is the difference between Selenium RC and WD?
Sample programs in webdriver
- Handel Text box
- Handel HyperLink
- Handel Button and Check box
- Handel Radio Button and DropDown Controls
- Select value from DropDown
- Display all values
- Select values step by step
- Capture screenshots
- Synchronization Commands In Web Driver
- Why Implicit wait and Implementation of Implicit wait
- Why Explicit wait and Implementation of Explicit wait
- Web Driver Fluent wait and Thread Sleep functionality
- File uploads and File downloads (Handling Window based controls using Robot and Sikuli API)
- Handling alerts box and Verfying the Alert Texts
- Handling confirmation messages
- Keyboard actions
- Mouse actions
- Handling Iframes working with Nested Iframes
- Handling multiple tabs
- Handling popups
- Preparing web driver test cases using customized x-path
- Identifying controls using x-path predefined functions
- Web Tables
- What is Web Table
- Extracting data from web tables
- Examples on static and dynamic Web Tables
- Creating Reusable functions for Web Tables
- Web Driver with TEST NG Frame Work
- Batch Running Test cases using TestNG
- Validations and its usage in Automation test scripts
- Customized Report Generation
- Implementing Logs using Apache Log4j API
- Database testing using Web Driver
Working with multiple browsers
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers Sequentially
- Working with Chrome and IE browsers
- What is Firefox Profile And Implementation of Firefox Profile
- What is WebDriver Desired Capabilities class
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers Parallel
- Working with Eclipse.
- Welcome Screen.
- Editor Setting,
- Open any Pane.
- New Project.
- Java Project.
- For Setters and For Getters.
- Build Path.
- Working with Junit.
- JUnit (a tool for unit testing).
- Annotations in JUnit.
- Different Annotation in JUnit.
- Difference Between JUnit 3 and JUnit 4.
- Working with TestNG.
- Installing TestNG and Bundle with Eclipse.
- TestNG Annotations.
- The sequence of TestNG Annotations.
- Executing test scripts in order using TestNG.
- Grouping of Test Scripts in TestNG.
- Difference between JUnit and TestNG.
- TestNG Reporting.
- Use of DataProvider Annotation.
Database testing using web driver
- Installing MySQL Database
- SQL package
- Overview of Connection Interface, Statement Interface, Prepared Statement, and Resultset Interfaces.
- Example program to Access Database.
- Some examples on SELECT, UPDATE and DELETE queries
- Some Webdriver examples using Data fetched from Database
Automation Test Frame Work
How to develop a Test automation framework in the live environment
- What is a framework
- Types of framework
- Data driven frame work
- Modular driven frame work
- Keyword driven frame work
- User Defined Keyword driven framework with implementation
- Execute test scripts from the framework